1. The engine oil storage is too small, resulting in no lubrication or less oil in the lubrication system, resulting in low oil pressure. Solution: make up the oil.
2. The oil is dirty or sticky, so the oil pump can not effectively inhale and pump the oil, resulting in low or no pressure on the oil. Solution: Change the oil.
3. If the oil is thin or the engine oil is thin due to high engine temperature, it will leak from the friction gap of the engine, resulting in low oil pressure. Solution: Change oil or repair the cooling system.
4. Oil oil pipe leakage, oil pump damage or excessive wear of its parts will lead to oil suction, pumping volume reduction, or no amount at all, resulting in low or no pressure on the oil. Solution: overhaul.
5, the gap between the crankshaft and the size of the tile exceeds the standard, causing oil leakage, resulting in low oil pressure. Solution: overhaul.
6. If the pressure limiting valve or the pressure relief valve spring is too soft or the card is issued or the steel ball is damaged, the function of the valve disappears or weakens, resulting in lower oil pressure. Solution: Replace the repair.