Product thermal capacity:4-35 t/h
Working pressure: 1.0-2.5 MPA
Available fuel: Biomass molding granules, wood chip, corn cob, saw dust
Available industries: Heating, chemical, food, tobacco, textile, print and dyeing, feed, medicine, building materials, wine, hospital
SZL Series Biomass Fired Steam Boiler Introduction
- DZL series quick-load boiler is a horizontal three-return water and fire pipe chain grate boiler.
- The key processing technologies such as steel plate blanking, circling, drum and tube plate drilling adopt advanced CNC machining to reduce the assembly stress and prolong the service life of the boiler.
- Steel tube cutting, thread tube pressing and convection tube processing all adopt advanced CNC technology.
- The boiler body is arranged in a longitudinal direction of a single drum, and a threaded pyrotechnic tube is arranged in the drum to form a convection heating surface, and the drum and the water wall on both sides constitute a furnace heating surface.
- According to different capacity, different numbers of independent air bins are arranged from front to back of the grate.
- The user can reasonably adjust the air distribution according to different combustion conditions to ensure that the fuel is fully burnt.
- Secondary air is input to disturb fuel gas in the furnace, to ensure the fuel is burnt totally. The independent secondary fan makes it easy to control and adjust the air volume and air pressure.
- The burning equipment adopts a light chain grate; the overall quick release form is delivered. Electrical control realizes stepless speed regulation of the grate, limit parameter alarm and interlock protection.
SZL Series Biomass Fired Steam Boiler Specification
|Model||Rated thermal power（t/h）||Rated working pressure（MPa）||Steam temperature||Feed water temperature||Maximum transport size(m)