Product thermal capacity: 4-35 t/h
Working pressure: 1.0-2.5 MPA
Available fuel: Bituminous coal, lean coal, anthracite
Available industries: Heating, chemical, food, tobacco, textile, printing and dyeing, feed, medicine, building material, wine, rubber, hospital
SZL Series Coal Fired Steam Boiler Introduction
SZL series vertical dual drums chain grate water tube steam and hot water boiler, adopts quick fitting and assembly structure. The 4-6t/h boiler is of quick fitting tube structure, exit shop after completely assembled, the boiler of 6-35t/h is composed of 2 main components. The upper assembled component is the boiler proper heat absorbing part, and the lower assembled component is of combustion equipment. The former part of the boiler proper is arranged a membrane wall, the upper part of it is connected to boiler cylinder, and its lower part is connected to collective chest, so as to form a combustion room and absorb the radiated heat from the furnace. Its rear part is arranged with dense convection tubes between upper and lower boiler cylinders. The high temperature smog after combustion shall stand for twice returning flushing transversely to the heat accepting surfaces, and shall be introduced to coal saver singly arranged, and flow into duster and exhausted from chimney in the end.
SZL Series Coal Fired Steam Boiler Advantage
- This series of coal fired boilers are horizontal double-drum water-tube boilers arranged longitudinally, which are easy to check and maintain and have short maintenance time.
- Unique pyrolytic gasification and turbulent mixed combustion technology is adopted to make the boiler without black smoke emission.
- Divided upper and lower two body assembly, less investment, fast installation;
- Whole water pipe structure, fast heat transfer, high thermal efficiency;
- Chain grate, sectional air supply, fast combustion speed, wide adaptability of fuel;
- SZL series coal fired steam boiler manufacturing mechanization, high degree of automation.
SZL Series Coal Fired Steam Boiler Specification
|Model||Rated evaporation（t/h）||Rated working pressure（MPa||Rated steam temperature||Thermal efficiency（%）||Maximum transport size(m)