Product thermal capacity: 700-14000 KW
Working pressure: 0.8-1.0 MPA
Available fuel: Natural gas, coke oven gas, bio-gas，liquefied petroleum gas, diesel, heavy oil, light oil, crude oil
Available industries: Petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, pharmaceutical, textile printing and dyeing, building materials, wood processing, vegetable oil processing and other industries
YQ(Y)W Series Thermal Fluid Heater Advantage
- The laying-off of steel tube adopts CNC 3D laser cutting machine.
- The manufacture of round coil tube adopts CNC coil tube automatic production line. Once-forming and no need for plastic .
Full argon arc welding
The tube butt adopts argon arc welding technique and the seams will be done x ray real-time imaging, preventing unqualified seams from entering coil production line .
- Heater is wholly assembled before delivery, it is easy for installation, debugging and operating.
- Fully automatic operating, burning, liquid level of high level tank, outlet temperature and flow rate are adjusted automatically and self-protected.
- The inlet and outlet with end flanges and flanged cover structure facilitate the installation and layout of tubeline in boiler house.
Less fuel consumption
- Internal side adopts good insulation material, outside uses stainless steel plate, which can mostly reduce heat lost and make working environment better.
- Multilayers closely spaced tube bundle and steel rod is used to seal and fix, completely eradicating short circuit of flue gas.
- Before delivery, the residue moisture is removed completely, so the system draining period is reduced to 2 days from 12 days.
- The inner coil tube has bigger flow rate, so it is more stable under high temperature operation.
- Conical coil effectively protects the furnace wall at the end of heater and burner on the top.
YQ(Y)W Series Thermal Fluid Heater Specification
|Model||Rated thermal power (KW)||Rated thermal power (x104kcal/h)||Design working temperature(≤℃)||Rated working pressure(MPa)||Thermal efficiency (≥%)||System installation power(KW)||Maximum transport size(m)